World Fuel Services is seeking a Java Developer to help drive the development and delivery of our internal applications. The key responsibilities include:
- Design and Development of complex software projects
- Build solutions in an agile workflow
- Develop and build automation frameworks and tests for regression test suites
- Maintain and update automated test systems as functionality changes
- Verify software meets the requirements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and look for ways to implement new ideas to continually improve your projects
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development using Java and related technologies.
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Experienced building E2E Regression/ Integration tests with Test Automation tools such as Arquillian, Selenium, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine, TestNG, Jmeter, Junit
- Commitment to understanding the business domain
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within a con R4972