Job Title: Java Developer with AWS - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Madison, WI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- As a Software Developer you will collaborate to deliver high quality software. Responsibilities include:
- Develop via code pairing in an Agile environment and deliver code and features
- Peer review code
- Unit test code through automated and manual means
- Ensuring solution meets acceptance criteria
- Creating test fixtures and automated acceptance tests
- Checking code into the shared repository frequently
- Leaving code better than you found it
- Experience creating quality code using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge and relevant work experience pertaining to UI development frameworks, Bootstrap, JSP technologies, Spring & Struts Framework, MVC Designer and writing JUnit tests.
- Knowledge on how apps interact with SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Tomcat, Git, & GitHub and Eclipse-based IDE (IntelliJ).
- Understanding application development environments, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Understanding of database administration, database design, and performance tuning for any or all of the following: (DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL)
- Exposure to AWS tools – EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, ElastiCache, RDS, DynamoDB
- Full stack java developer, java certified able to create restful API interfaces