Urgent Requirement for Java Developer in Charlotte, NC
Role: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Experience: 8+ years
· IT software Development experience especially in Java8, Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
· Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
· Expertise in Spring framework
· Expertise in developing RESTful Microservices
· Good SQL database experience.
· Able to design and develop applications in Java/J2EE technologies – Core Java, Spring, RESTFul Web services, Oracle PL/SQL.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
· Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
· Good client communications and stakeholder management skills
· Experience of working in scrum team
Valid through: 11/2/2021
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,600 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 32 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 29 on Fortune’s 2019 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.