Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: US Citizen
Location: Washington, D.C.(Remote work after sometime)
- Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards – Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- US Citizenship is mandatory and should be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, Spring boot, Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML5, Log4f, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
- Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Experience in parallel development environment managing overlapping efforts impacting same function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- ADF, Drools, Angular 2+, JPA/ORM
- Experience with transitioning business logic from PL/SQL to Java, developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of Angular experience.
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts