$100K — $150K *
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative projects. Sound like fun? Read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
● Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design, develop and optimize business processes across multiple systems. Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
● Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
● Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
● Migrating to internal and external clouds, as well as to Microservices architecture.
● Evaluating open source and vendor products.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalen
Valid through: 8/17/2020