McElroy Manufacturing Inc - Tulsa, OK
Design, code, and test software for the Organization’s business applications.
The candidate for this position must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. They must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view. Because they deal with both technical personnel and business managers/administrators, as well as participate on project teams, they need strong interpersonal and communications skills.
General Job Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have excellent programming abilities and demonstrated experience in common languages such as Java, C++, and C#.
- Experience developing reactive client-side applications using frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, etc. is desired but not essential.
- Linux server administration, Apache web server, J2EE application server experience (Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.), Android or iOS development experience, and experience using versioning and build environments such as Subversion, Git, Maven, Ant, etc. is a plus.
Typical General Job Duties:
- Analyzing business application requirements for functional areas such as finance, manufacturing, marketing and human resources.
- Writing/Designing code, testing and debugging software applications.
- Recommending system changes and enhancements.
- Documenting software specifications and training users.
- Assist with developing and maintaining all security procedures and functions to protect the company’s web site and its internal networks.
- Lead software development projects related to the company’s business and web applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- web application: 1 year
- Java: 1 year