Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Java Developer will be part of a newly created cross functional agile team to support Financial Risk Management. This individual will be part of a new project that will help identify Risk in semi real-time across millions of our customers. This individual will work closely with developers, business analyst and product owners.
o Works independently on design tasks.
o Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation.
o Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.
o Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
o Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
o May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst.
o May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
o Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
o Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
• 2+ Years of Java Programming experiencerequired.
• 2+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 2+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 2+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
• Knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
• 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed