• Works independently on design tasks.
• Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation.
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
• Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
• May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst.
• May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
• Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
• Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
• 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of Java programming experiencerequired
• Experience working on Springboot and REST services a plus
• Experience working on noSQL, MongoDB a plus
• 2+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 2+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies required
• Experience working with highly concurrent systems a plus
• Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
• Knowledge of network programming and sockets a plus
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.