PLEASE MAKE YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION!
Skills: java, ORM, JDBC, Web services, REstful, Spring, Tomcat, Lambda, eclipse
Being a member of Product Management and Delivery Team, you will build application components, test and deploy code. You have awareness of data security, retention, and recovery issues. You can research technologies independently. Develop expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., Execute on the plan by building components, testing, and deploying solutions
- Develop domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products, Client's applications, data structures, business lines.
- Requirements Elaboration - offer feedback to project team during build as issues arise
- Data Modeling - understand data structures
- Demonstrating frameworks - under mentorship of more senior technical staff
- System Performance - contribute to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements
- Security – implement solutions and executes test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements
- Standards – is aware of technology standards and understand technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions
- Develop and maintain system documentation
Talents Needed for Success:
Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Java development including:
- ORM - JDBC, Hibernate
- RESTful Web Services (Jersey Framework)
- Spring - (emphasis on web), IoC, transactions
- Containers - Tomcat, Lambda
- Web User Interface development (jQuery and especially Angular – big plus)
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks – Jira, Scrum, Kanban, etc.