Greetings from Bravens Inc.,
“Bravens Inc” is a key for success built around its 5 core values – Honesty, Simplicity, Reliability, Transparency & Customer Centricity. Bravens has expanded over the last few years and has successfully merged on-site project based staffing, executive search, direct hire placement and consulting. We are experts in providing Engineering and Information Technology Outsourcing & Services recruitment solutions.
We are currently looking for a Lead Java developer based out in Durham, NC/Plano, TX/Tampa, FL/Jersey City, NJ. The duration is for Fulltime & Permanent Position. Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Role: Java developer
Work Location: Durham, NC/Plano, TX/Tampa, FL/Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Fulltime & Permanent position
- At least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technology and Frameworks.
- At least 4 years of working experience on different J2EE frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience in development tools like Eclipse, WebSphere application server, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Analytical skills to identify root cause and come up with solutions/alternatives
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same
Full Name (Appearing on Passport)
Current Location with postal code
Highest Level of Education with passing year
Skill Set and Expertise
Years of total work experience
Current Salary/ pay rate
Expected Salary/Pay rate
Reason for change
Availability for Interview