$100K — $150K *
The Richmond Fed is the proud home of the Federal Reserve’s National IT organization—a nationwide team delivering technology solutions and support across the Federal Reserve System. Many National IT employees are located in Richmond, while others are based across the U.S. at other Federal locations.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of a culture that welcomes differences, cares about our communities, and empowers each other to lead from where we are to make things better.
Bring your passion and we’ll provide challenging and purposeful careers in a variety of fields, opportunities to grow and a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth. It’s all part of what makes #MyRichmondFed a great place to work!
About the Opportunity
The National IT Solutions Architecture and Engineering NGAS Service Management team has an immediate opening for a Programmer Web Experienced / Senior (Application Developer), reporting to Manager-IT-Technology.
Provide hands on delivery of a complex new CRSO application developed on the Java / Open Shift platform with integrations to ITSM, event management, monitoring and vendor tool suites. Translates requirements, develops code, integrates and secures systems, performs code reviews and coordinates testing. Develops transition and implementation plans. Contribute to the establishment of a steady state support model and team for ongoing support, maintenance and continuous improvement.
What You Will Do:
• Develop, test, implement and review of complex workflow and integration solutions that reside and are executed in a Java Open Shift environment.
• Provide guidance and oversight of programming for all or part of the highly complex solutions, directs the work of junior programmers and provides code reviews to ensure the completion of programming tasks.
• Ensures that all source code is managed in approved source code repositories
• Assists in the development and review of all required technical and operational documentation
• Contributes to a steady state support model and is a member of the ongoing support team
• At least 5-10 years in an AppDev role using JAVA and RDBMS
• Demonstrated experience in being able to stand up a new application incorporating both synchronous and asynchronous transactional functionality together with the ability to integrate with several (4-5) different platforms in order to deliver a federated set of services to the customer.
• Must have rich experience in developing RESTful APIs and Microservices.
• Must have solid understanding of JSON and XML.
• Hands-on experience and proficiency in programming in Java/J2EE
• Expert knowledge of Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting.
• Experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins
• Experience with Spring, Spring Security, and Spring Boot
• Junit Test
• Experience working on a Scrum / agile team
• Remedy platform development (for Atrium CMDB work)
• Kinetic RE platform development (for Service Catalog workflow)
• CI/CD technologies
• Development of technical documentation
• Mulesoft knowledge
Discover the Reason Why So Many People Love It Here!
When you join Federal Reserve’s National IT organization, not only will you find a challenging and purposeful career, you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth, including:
• Great medical benefits
• Pension and 401(k) with employer match
• Generous paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee resource networks
• Paid volunteer leave
• Flexible work options
• Onsite amenities that make working here fun
Valid through: 3/10/2021