?We are looking for Java Developer with Hadoop for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Java Developer with Hadoop
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Develop and deploy applications that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Build ETL tools
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Programming experience in Java, and Web application
- Experience developing internal business applications and business integration
- Big data processing, ETL, Java Mapreduce and or Hadoop
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Interests in ETL and data warehouse development.
- Attention to detail and act quickly.
- Experience in team cooperation environment
- MS in Computer Science or related field with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience implementing, customizing and integrating applications within Finance, Sales, HR, Marketing etc.
- Experience in design and implementing ETL framework using Java or C++.
- Participation in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
- EXperience in a fast-paced working environment