We are looking for ??Java Developer for our client in Salt Lake City, UT
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The clients, Health Informatics Program is looking for a full or part-time Java developer to develop a Java web service API.
- This project will go until April, 30, 2018.
- This position has the option to work remotely or on-site, but will need to be able to come on-site as required for project meetings.
- This API will be used by internal and external systems to match person records with the clients Master Person Index (MPI), query for authorized public health data, and send notifications on data changes.
- The API will be developed using J2EE SOA standards.
- The API will query a variety of databases, including PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MySQL.
- The API will have to provide client authentication and authorization for all requests and keep a detailed audit log of all transactions.
- Additionally appropriate data security standards must be met and approved data encryption techniques will be used.
- Resource Scoring Criteria:
- 40% Quality of JavaEE Web Services Experience
- 30% Quality of SQL experience
- 30% Cost