Java Developer (Risk)
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is one of the world’s largest fixed-income investment management firms.
They are currently looking for a talented Java Developer to work on one of their leading Risk platforms.
The role may be based in New York or out of their operations in Newport Beach, CA.
- Design and develop risk system components using Java
- Work with project managers, technical leads, business owners and other stakeholders to enhance understanding of business processes
- Support functional aspects of systems within the business
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Math (advanced preferred)
- 5+ years’ hands-on Java development experience
- Experience with Oracle, SQL and with data-intensive applications
- Financial Industry experience is a strong plus, front office especially
- Hadoop and Big Dataexperience is a strong advantage