Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Work Location: Coppell, TX
Experience: 10+ Years
· Design, develop and support applications written in JAVA technologies (e.g., Java, J2EE, EJB, and Net Beans) and third-party objects.
· Design, develop and support application using JCAPS platform
· Develop modules to accept and/or transmit data to otherinternal and external systems, using XML, HL7, X12 or vendor-specific technologies.
· Design, develop, unit/system test, and deploy resolution for production defects.
· Develop modules to accept and/or transmit data to otherinternal and external systems
· Participate in peer code review and collaborate with fellowdevelopers, QAs, and architects to determine defects
· Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
· Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent Core Java/J2EE development skills
- 5 years of experience in application development and support using Java technologies (e.g., Java, J2EE, EJB), Web 2.0, Glassfish 2.0, Tomcat, JCAPS, JBoss , SOAP , REST, PL/SQL, on UNIX, AIX & Linux platforms, third-party objects and other similar technologies
- 2 years of experience using JCAPS 5.2 and above
- 3 years of experience using relational and OLTP database technologies (Oracle 11g or SQL Server)
- 2 years of experience building enterprise level applications for the web/Internet, using (HTML5, JQuery, CSS)
- 2 years of experience with development tools such as Eclipse, Net Beans, SQL Developer and/or TOAD, XML Spy
- 2 years of working experience with Spring, Hibernate, JUnit and Struts software frameworks
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns (GOF, J2EE)
- Familiarity with UML modeling (Activity, Class, Sequence, Collaboration diagrams, etc.)
- Experience with software development estimating techniques
- Experience with unit testing systems and validation tools
· Exposure to Quality Assurance and Quality Assurance initiatives, testing methodologies, and procedures preferred.
· Implementation experience on ESBs like Mule Soft is a plus.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM (preferred), Rapid Application Development, and Extreme Programming, as well as working in a highly user-interactive prototyping mode is desirable