Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Work Location: Coppell, TX
Experience: 10+ Years
· Design, develop and support applications written in JAVA technologies (e.g., Java, J2EE, EJB, and Net Beans) and third-party objects.
· Design, develop and support application using JCAPS platform
· Develop modules to accept and/or transmit data to otherinternal and external systems, using XML, HL7, X12 or vendor-specific technologies.
· Design, develop, unit/system test, and deploy resolution for production defects.
· Develop modules to accept and/or transmit data to otherinternal and external systems
· Participate in peer code review and collaborate with fellowdevelopers, QAs, and architects to determine defects
· Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
· Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Exposure to Quality Assurance and Quality Assurance initiatives, testing methodologies, and procedures preferred.
· Implementation experience on ESBs like Mule Soft is a plus.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies like SCRUM (preferred), Rapid Application Development, and Extreme Programming, as well as working in a highly user-interactive prototyping mode is desirable