8 - 10 years experience • Telecommunications.
Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) has multiple openings for a cable client in Philadelphia. The team is expanding and needs new members to help build up a new application that would replace their previous application. Key requirements are Core Java, Spring, and REST web services. Candidates must be able to do an in-person interview on-site.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Core Java
- Spring Framework
- RESTful Web Services
- AngularJS or Angular2