5 - 7 years experience • Moving & Storage
This is Rishabh Shukla from Stellar Consulting Solutions, LLC.
Stellar Consulting Solutions is a boutique business & technology consulting company headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
We have an excellent opportunity for Java Developer in Paramus, NJ for one of our direct client. Below is the job description, If you feel interested please revert me with your updated copy of resume.
Job Title: Java Developer
Work Location: Paramus, NJ
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
About this role:
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- He/She will create REST services (APIs) keeping micro services design pattern in mind. These services will interact with a Couchbase database so familiarity with NoSQL is preferred.
- In addition part of the responsibilities includes the creation of integration services to consume/process data from other systems.
- Familiarity with AMQP is helpful.
- He/she will also create and maintain CI/CD pipeline for the above services.
- The responsibilities include performing Design Reviews and Code Reviews. Provide best practices for performance tuning and distributed log aggregation to have appropriate instrumentation for all of the above services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years' of experience developing microservices applications
- Experience developing microservice applications, Spring Integration and Data Services, Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Java 8 Programming, Java Beans, Java Servlets, Rest Services.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines, Logging, Aggregation, Familiarity with designing applications using a micro-service architecture, OpenShift or other PAAS, Zipkin, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Java 8