A global financial firm is seeking a Java Developer to join their team in New York. This candidate will join the Order Management Systems team within Equities PortfolioTrading Technology working on the low latency OMS application platforms that support High and Low Touch flows. You will be involved in developing and maintaining this framework for the use with whole Equities Trading Technology.
- Strong core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Knowledge of multi-core / multi-threading concepts
- Low latency Java (GC elimination)
- Messaging, TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- JDK 1.8+ programming paradigms
- AgileExperience and Mindset -strong testing and design skills
- Strong communication skills
- No prior business knowledge is required, although experience on following is a good to have
- Electronic Trading
- Fix protocol