Our client is one of the world?s largest fixed-income investment management firms. They are currently looking for a strong Java Developer to be based in New York.
You will be working on developing components for critical systems, including common services and market data services.
- Development on strategic components in Java
- Develop data pipelines and software components
- Integration of market data services with other services in the application environment
- Provide guidance and support to the user teams
- 10+ years?experience developing applications in Java
- Strong experience with build and deployment (Maven and Linux scripts)
- Strong experience in multi-tiered applications and Web Services
- Strong experience in data design
- Experience using Oracle and Sybase
- Extensive experience with distributed caching, messaging queue, and cloud technology
- Strong grasp of financial industry is a strong advantage
- Experience building real-time systems for trading operations is a strong plus