Our client is one of the world’s largest fixed-income investment management firms.
They are currently looking for a talented Java Developer. You will work on integrating market data and analytics services into the existing data processing platform.
The role will be based in New York.
· Design and develop integrated system components using Java
· Work with project managers, technical leads, business owners and other stakeholders to enhance understanding of business processes
· Integration of market data and valuation services with other components in the application environment
· End-user support
· Provide technical guidance to development team
· 10+ years development experience in Java
· Strong experience in build and deployment process, such as Maven and Linux shell scripts.
· Strong experience with multi-tiered applications and web services
· Experience in data schema design (Oracle and Sybase)
· Strong grasp of message-driven architecture, distributed caching, message queues and cloud technology
· Strong understanding of the financial industry is a plus