Our client operates with foreign exchange and fixed income global markets providing electronic tradingtechnology and services.
They are seeking a Java Developer to help advance their financialtechnology, platforms and products. You will be building real-time financial product solutions.
- Work on real-time software applications and system development, analyzing user requirement, designing, implementing, documenting, testing, and maintaining software products.
- Build high-performance, scalable, robust server and desktop applications
- Work very closely with development groups, business liaison teams, security group, data center staff and server administration groups
- Participate in application architecture and design review
- Participate in development, testing, implementation, and support of various enhancements to the systems, services and technologies
- Produce various system design documentation
- Provide third level support on application integration issues
- Assist in enhancing automation of various regular operational and administrative activities
- Integration of 3rd party Software through documented SDK’s and protocols
- 5+ years of solid experience in programming and systems analysis
- 2+ years of programming experience in financial industry, preferably in market data
- FX market knowledge highly desirable
- Strong technical knowledge of Java SWING FIX Protocol; multi-threading, inter-process communication and various networkarchitectures/protocols a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of CORE JAVA: Threading, Sockets, Profiling tools
- Experienced in writing distributed applications
- Experienced in both UNIX/LINUX and Windows environments
- Experienced in real-time market data platforms and APIs (RMDS, Tibco, etc)
- Strong problem detection, troubleshooting skills and analytical abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering