Our client is a well-respected bank active all over the world.
In the scope of an architectural review of the company's internal application environment, they are looking for a Java Developer in New York. The developer will join a team developing software components in line with the firm's architectural upgrade to a more highly scalable and available structure.
- Expert-level knowledge in Java and J2EE development and architectural technologies
- Design and develop databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability
- Analyze and validate J2EE component requirements
- Code new features and functions for J2EE applications
- Experience with several relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle
- Working knowledge of application servers such as WebSphere, etc
- Work withother development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews
- Prepare required user documentation, including diagrams, flow charts, and software program documentation
- 9+ years Java J2EE development experience in a SQL Server and Oracle environment.
- Must be able to design, create and test SQL Server DB related components
- Hands on experienceworking with Java languages, Server side programming (JDBS, JMS, Servlets, JNDI, JavaMail, Session management, etc).
- Experience with design patterns (MVC), data structures and algorithm development.
- Experience in SAS Analytics development, preferred.
- Experience in financial applications such as DFAST, a plus.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree