Our client is an international electronic exchange for credit rate swaps, providing cutting-edge technological solutions to the financial services industry.
They are currently looking for a strong Java Developer with experience developing trading and transaction system solutions.
You will have a strong understanding of financial transactions and the financial instruments industry (equity, FX, IRD etc), and understand fundamental data structures within message-driving architectures.
· Deliver high quality code with established software engineering practices
· Review peers' code in a constructive and objective manner
· Develop proof of concepts for business and architectural features
· Suggest efficiency, scalability, reliability, and security improvements where you see places to improve the technical implementation of the platform
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in an enterprise setting
· Knowledgeable about regulatory reporting requirements
· Strong knowledge of Java
· Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and application messaging systems
· Experience in test-driven development practice
· Knowledgeable in commonly used testing framework and continuous integration systems
· Production experience with messaging middlewares (Tibco, UMS, ZeroMQ, AMQP, Kafka) and good understanding of network protocols