Our client is a recognized Fintech firm, seeking a Core Java Developer in New York City. The company is looking to develop an improved GUI superstructure on its streaming data backend, providing traders with improved decision-making via more sensitive, dynamic and accurate data presentation methods.
· Backend core java development
· Working with developers and analysts in the New York team
· Level 3 support for production issues
· GUI Development (using Swing)
· Participate in requirements analysis & prioritization by working closely with PM, BA and product development teams.
· 4+ years’ of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS or comparable
· Experience working with real-time systems
· Expert in JAVA development in Linux environment
· Knowledge of Swing is a must
· Knowledge of other RCPs is an advantage