Our client is a global exchange for interest rate swaps. They are currently looking for a talented Java Engineer with an advanced understanding of the blockchain space to contribute to the next stage of the company’s financial instruments with some projects aimed at developing the firm’s analytics and predictive instruments, contributing to and developing the next stage of blockchain-enhanced technological solutions.
- Interface with local APIs and execute transfer to local DB spaces, performing manipulations and deep data analyses of the data
- Develop prototype instruments to demonstrate the theoretical viability of those data analyses/scripts on a live marketplace, serving as financial instrument blueprints
- Excellent level in Java, MySQL, PostreSQL
- Strong understanding of data structures like JSON, class structure best practices, multi-threading and scheduled executors
- Familiarity with financialtrading is a must