5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
They are currently looking for a hands-on, highly experienced Java Developer to join a team working on a core business application. This role is based in New York City.
· Bachelor’s in a technical discipline. Master’s is preferred.
· Strong Java development experience and understanding of Object Oriented design
· 4+ years’ development experience working in an enterprise environment
· Financial services experience is a strong advantage
· Experience conducting unit and regression testing practices
· Experience using Spring/Hibernate
· Hands-on experience with Spring framework including Transactions, IOC & AOP
· Good Database design and querying skills
· Understanding of SDLC and Agile processes
· Strong knowledge of SOA (SOAP/WSDL & REST-based)