Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. They are currently looking to add a consulting Java Developer with a strong knowledge of Spring and Hibernate to their development team in New York City.
The project is involved with building new core software components for equity based asset classes – as a result, interacting with KDB+ is a requirement. A good understanding of KDB+ is an advantage.
The software components will require dealing with both upstream and downstream systems and requires a developer committed to finding elegant, low-latency solutions to complex problems.
- 5+ years’ experience with Core Java
- Very strong Spring and Hibernate skills
- Strong understanding of financial services is an advantage
- Good knowledge eof design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding of KDB+ is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Good understanding of design patterns being used
- Strong DB knowledge
- Understanding of KDB is an advantage
- Basic understanding of UI frameworks like AngularJS is an advantage