Our client is a multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management services.
They are currently looking for a talented Java Developer to join their investment banking vertical in New York.
- Provide Core Java expertise to financial services software development, focusing on multithreading application development
- Design software with an eye to integration with trading and regulatory services, using libraries and services like JMS (for messaging) and Spring
- Develop, refactor and maintain core trade flow components
- Work in tandem with international development team
- Work with user issues and acceptance testing phases
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, MIS or comparable field
- 10 or more years’ development experience in an enterprise environment
- Strong Core Java and multithreading development experience – 5 or more years
- A minimum of 5 years working with relational databases like SQL
- Web Development knowledge like HTML5/Angular2 is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of middlewaretechnologies
- Knowledge of financial markets and trade flows is an advantage
- Strong communication skills to interface with senior users and stakeholders