New York City, NY
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 173 days agoby Radhika Arora
Our client is a global financial services company based in the United States. They are currently looking for a strong Java Developer with excellent analytical skills to join their team in New York.
The ideal candidate will also have strong experience with caching technologies (memcached, Coherence).
· Develop and maintain the middle office trade capture and post-trade processing systems for handling fixed income and derivative asset classes
· Integrate trade flows to and from external systems
· Integrate revenue reporting, regulatory processes, settlement and straight-through processing
· Ensure a high-level of database availability and functionality with existing code base
· Debug and troubleshoot
· Optimize system performance and ensure a light application memory footprint
· Interact with front and back office staff as necessary during development phase
· 6+ years’ development experience in Core Java, working in an enterprise environment
· You understand high-performance, multi-threaded distributed systems Takes initiative
· Excellent grasp of SQL
· Knowledge of both Windows and Unix environments
· Experience JMS, Webservices and Spring framework
· Understanding of JSP servlet
· Knowledge of Apache Camel is a plus
· Knowledge of caching technologies like memcached, Coherence, Redis etc.
· Knowledge of Fixed Income / Derivatives Products is an advantage