Our client is a major American multinational finance and financial services company, active in the investment banking and management sphere worldwide. They are currently looking for a strong Java Developer with JSP experience to join their development team in Jersey City.
The team is involved in delivering the next generation of internal financial solutions for the company, including a world-class user experience.
The developer will join the team and develop software directly interfacing with financial products in the equity, derivatives and regulatory reporting spheres, building both back-end processes and front-end experience via JSP.
- Some financial products experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/MIS or similar
- 5 or more years’ software development experience
- Java/J2EE and JSP development experience in a Linux environment is required
- SQL knowledge and interfacing with Sybase/UDB is required
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment