Our client is hiring a Financial Java Developer, this candidate will join a collaborative, agile team. This candidate will work on green field projects related to the modelling and simulation of business activity, and the management of the firm's liquidity.
- All phases of software development including technical architecture, analysis, development, testing and deployment
- Use of Behaviour Driven Development, partnering with end users to define and automate behavioural test cases.
- Work with business users in Corporate Treasury, and both front and back office teams.
- Help develop a class-leading platform for capital stress testing
- Must have a proven track record of delivering high quality software within complex business domains, and of forming close partnerships with business and technology colleagues.
- 10+ years experience developing an object oriented language, specifically Java
- Experience developing software for the modelling of financial business lines or instruments, for example risk management, P&L, stress testing or similar
- Proven track record of delivering complex software to a high standard in close partnership with end users
- Experience working in a complex, global Financial Services environment, collaborating with business users on a daily basis to design and implement financial systems
- Experience developing technology systems in support of Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) stress testing