The MasterCard Technologies division of MasterCard Worldwide located in O’Fallon, MO is looking for outstanding applicants interested in a challenging and rewarding job within the Privacy & Data Management development team to build Enterprise solutions required for GDPR compliance which comes into effect in May 2018. As part of MasterCard Technologies marketing and business services Division, the team is integral to MasterCard's vision for the future in managing privacy data and rules related to our customer relationships in a way that is dynamic, flexible and a differentiator for MasterCard.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Data Access initiative for the Global Data Privacy program.
• Responsible for Specific technical deliverables which include supporting activities required for an Agile Release Train (PI planning, story pointing, etc.), providing detailed design documentation as necessary, assisting in development operations activities as needed, producing code developed in AngularJS and Java, producing automated unit tests, providing configuration data as needed, assisting with system implementation, and providing post implementation support.
• Provide development and technical support for new business requirements and development of new products.
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities to meet service level agreements (SLAs).
• Must participate in all facets of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Insure effective and secure coding practices in alignment with best practices and secure coding procedures.
• Java, J2EE, Java Messaging Service, JBoss, Apache, HTTP and TCP/IP Protocols
• Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC,postgres
• Angular JS2,JSON
• Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML, XSL)
• Object-oriented design and programming
• Web Application development
All About You
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, quick learner, capable of adapting to MasterCard culture and able to work in a very FAST paced team.
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Capabilities in Java application development, design patterns, unit testing, SOAP, REST, and web services.
• Exposure to employing agile development strategies including Scrum, storyboarding, code reviews, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.