Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This position is for a PLM (Product Lifestyle Management) development personnel to handle customization, configuration, and development related activities. Responsibilities include executing administration, configuration and custon changes, and assisting customers with proper usage of 3DS Enovia Enterprise PLM Software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, code, test and debug existing/new programs to support the customization of the Enterprise system.
- Develop High&Low level design documents, based on the functional specification/requirements in concise manner.
- Review of technical design documents, source code, test plans and related development aspects.
- Develop software integrations between Enovia and existing database systems using Java servlets, adaplets, Web methods, XML, and other related development tools.
- Develop Java Server Pages (JSPs), Java servlets, and Java applets to facilitate the Enovia web based interfaces.
- Develop Java Program Objects (JPOs) and Tcl/Tk scripts to implement triggers and cleanup up existing migrated database information.
- Develop and document test procedures and assist with unit, integration, and regression testing activities.
- Execute testing that covers various use cases and scenarios with business unit processes.
- Perform code, logic and deliverable review, assist with design/technical specifications.
- Write and maintain documents to describe application development logic, coding, testing, changes and concerns.
- This position requires potential access to technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the successful candidate must be a U.S citizen, a U.S. permanent resident (i.e., "green card holder"); or a "protected person" under the Immigration and Naturalization Act.
- Overall 3-5 years' experience in the developing Java/J2EE based applications.
- Experience in web apps using Tomcat, Weblogic servers, F5 and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Java Core concepts, including coding,web-based UI,JSP and implementation experience.
- Experience with Java services libraries and frameworks, such as REST based services, JAX-RS, JMS etc
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments, ability to investigate processes and logs, crontab scheduled jobs, etc.
- Design and maintenance of relational databases oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL engine
- Experience with extracting, loading and synchronizing legacy data, cleanup activities
- Experience with application of technical change to improve business engineering processes and performance.
- BS/MS Software Engineering (preferred) or ME, EE, IE with software programming skills.
- Experience with customization of eMatrix/Enovia Central applications
- Experience with V6R version of software is preferred.
- Preference for 3DS/Enovia platform and applications:
- Engineering Central
- Designer Central
- Program Central
- CAD and ERP Integrations
- Library Central
- Experience with the V6R 2013x,16x or 17x version of the 3DS/eMatrix/Enovia Central applications and the associated development environment (MQL, ADK, AEF, Designer Central, etc.)
- Familiarity with a major CAD product helpful (Solidworks, ProEngineer, ACAD).
- Knowledge of other PDM software/applications will be added advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.