Our client is a well respected global Investment Bank, they are currently hiring a Java Developer to join their prestigious team. This candidate will primarily work within the Prime Services Risk space.
- Design, develop, and support multiple components within RiskTechnology
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle from definition of requirements through deployment and maintenance of that platform.
- Work closely with IT peers and Risk/Strat professionals to define behavior, services, and interfaces for the platform.
- Use the best technology solution for the problems, and demonstrate ability across multiple languages
- Superb analytical skills
- 5+ years of Core Java, C++ and Python development experience
- 5+ years RDBMSexperience (Sybase or UDB preferred - able to write and analyze complex queries with multi-table joins and aggregate functions)
- 5+ years OO design/development
- Unix environment working experience
- Scripting (Perl/Python/Shell) experience
- Test Driven development
- Experience with working with large sets of data
- Financial market knowledge
- RESTful web services / API centric designs