$80K — $100K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java Developer to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
The Java Developer will work with MES stakeholders to design, develop and implement web-based applications, middleware, and robust, scalable data integration applications. Candidates should have an excellent understanding of development concepts and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly Agile.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of Data Base experience in one or more of the following: SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or other
• Minimum 2 years of AWS Hands on experience, including rapid build and test of application code (software testing in a cloud environment)
• Version Control: Git
• AWS Serverless Components: Lambda, Fargate Clusters, MSK, API Gateways
• AWS skills Developing applications for cloud platforms such as EC2, Beanstalk, EKS Leveraging CI/CD to rapidly build & test application code
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law
Valid through: 7/4/2021