We have a multiple job opening’s for Java Developers in New York City for one of our financial Client. Details are below for your review. If this opportunity is of interest please let me know a good time to discuss and I can give you a call .If this position is not relevant as per your interest, please feel free to refer any of your friends or colleagues who would be interested in an opportunity
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILIITES
An individual in this role is responsible for design, development, deployment and support of products and platforms that leverage JAVA based technologies and enable large scale event processing in engineering products. The individual will engage in both server side as well as front-end development as may be required to achieve the desired outcomes. Specific responsibilities include:
• Design component as well as integration architecture for large scale web applications
• Develop, test and support features for globally deployed web apps.
• Follow best practices throughout the project lifecycle
• Participate in team-wide design and code reviews.
• Keep abreast of emerging technical trends.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication.
Overall 3 – 8years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in developing Java-based applications.
• Core Java, Collections Framework, Concurrent Programming
• Experience with spring framework, multi-threading
• Testing frameworks including Junit
• Experience with building stream-processing systems, using Spark-Streaming
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
• Minimum 2 years of server-side Java development, experience with threading and synchronization,
• Unix/Linux experience
2. Soft skills
• Strong communication skills with a track record of working and collaborating with global teams,
• Thorough knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC
3. Additional skills (Advantage)
• Working knowledge of enterprise database systems (Sybase or DB2)
• Working knowledge of Maven, SVN, NPM, Gulp
• Programming in Perl, Python and shell script.