Mindtree feels strongly that people are our most important focus and go far beyond being just a resource for us. Accordingly, we call our employees Mindtree Minds, and our Human Resources department the People Function team. The People Function team exemplifies Mindtree's values: Collaborative Spirit, Unrelenting Dedication, and Expert Thinking. The team is dispersed across the US, with team members located in our most heavily-populated locations of Gainesville, FL; Redmond, WA; Phoenix, AZ; Dallas, TX; and Warren, NJ. The team drives all functional areas of human resources, including but not limited to onboarding and orientation, organizational development, leadership development, performance management, compliance, employee relations, talent acquisition, and more. The team is highly collaborative, productive, and motivated, and thrives in Mindtree's fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Role: Java Developer
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Solution Architects & Developers to ensure that Application architecture, design & implementation of the solution is consistent with the Solution architecture & Architectural vision. Partners with Scrum Master to help remove any technical roadblocks & aids in ensuring implementation continuity during the iteration.
- Collaborates with other Technical Leads ensure consistent conformance to coding standards & code review process.
- Provides technical guidance to Business Analysts to flush out stories & their Acceptance Criteria.
- Provides technical guidance to QA Testing Lead to develop & implement testing strategy for the stories.
- Leads Agile Scrum meetings with project team, leadership, customers, and constituents.
- Takes the lead to contextualize Solution Architecture into Application Architecture & Design for solution implemented as a result of user stories.
- Facilitates design session during the iteration to ensure solution design is consistent with Architecture guidelines.
- Facilitates task breakdown for stories during the post IPM Developer tasking sessions.
- Conducts daily post stand-up Developer huddles to encourage exchange technical ideas & possible solution reuse where applicable.
- Performs code review for assigned reviews & is an observer of all code reviews initiated by Developers in the Pod.
- Participates in the development effort of the stories planned for the iteration.
- Mentors new Developers to get them up to speed with codebase, environment & domain.
- Moderates & unifies differing technical opinions & designs into a cohesive solution representing best interests of customers.
- Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to ensure high team morale & productivity.
- Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to implement values of "Warrior spirit & Servant heart" by example.
- Collaborates with other leaders to organize & participate in Team Building activities.
- 6+ years' prior experience in software development
- Knows the Agile / Scrum process
- If hired, you must be able to provide documentation that states you're legally authorized to work in the United States
Proficiency in the following:
- HIBERNATE / IBATIS
- JMS / MQ Series
- SOAP and/or REST
- Websphere / JBoss
- Spring experience is a big plus
- Banking domain experience is a big plus