Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring! We are seeking a Programmer with working knowledge of MuleSoft. This Programmer will work with the API/Integration team, end customers, architects, business and IT partners to design, develop and implement data integration solutions. The individual will build and maintain integrations for mission-critical business store and corporate environments and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users, software development concepts and deploying code to support integration between platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initial and escalation resource for application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
- Provide technical advice to less experienced discipline personnel.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of one or more application projects, whether in production or in the development / implementation process.
- Create and tune SQL queries as part of the application development process.
- Create technical documentation for application development projects as defined by the Client Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
- Stay up to date on the production technology solutions by attending related training and conferences as approved by management.
- Provide development solutions using client approved development tools.
- Provide evening and weekend "on call/issue” support as needed.
- Comply with the client's adopted agile and secure coding development methodologies. Refer to the client's Applications and Development Agile Methodology SOP.
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering; or a four-year degree in another field of study which includes courses in computer programming, systems analysis, system development, or systems engineering is preferred.
- 5+ years experience in an Application Development environment
- Knowledge and experience of Relational Databases and SQL on platform such as: Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata
- Experience with Data Quality/Integration and Business Intelligence
- Previous experience working with Reporting Tools such as Tableau, Pentaho and SASS
- API development experience (i.e. MuleSoft)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor