Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank.
They are looking for a Java Developer with Market Risk development experience, to be based in their offices in Weehawken, NJ.
A strong grasp of financial and trade market mechanics is required.
- Develop software solutions to enhance the risk calculation engine to meet regulatory commitments
- Work with grid computing and distributed data caching components
- Participate in design discussions and enhance market risk analytics module (for VaR and stress)
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise server-side development
- Strong Core Java skills (multi-threading, API development, JDBC, collections)
- Prior knowledge of performance tuning data intensive apps
- Oracle databaseexperience, with strong SQL skills