1. Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Mobile
2. Experience with Tomcat and web containers
3. Familiarity with Internet security and Single-Sign On technologies like JWT, SAML and OAuth
4. Experience with IDE like Eclipse as well as version control tools like Git and Sourcetree
5. Familiarity/Experience with bash shell and app deployment to Linux servers
Application servers such as Websphere and Tomcat.
- XML technologies including DTD/XSD, XPATH, and Object XML mapping. - Unit testing (Junit), Continuous integration, and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and industry standards.
- Strong communication, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in creation of design documents on the task assigned.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing estimates to the planning process.
- Able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Unix command line and basic scripting.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably SVN.
- Experience in MAVEN.
- Versed in different development methodologies (Iterative, Agile, Scrum etc
?Extensive coding experience in Core Java technologies
?Test Driven Development and testing tools like FitNesse
?Continuous build tools like Maven/Jenkins/SVN/GIT
?Strong fundamentals in database and SQL
?Spring Core, Spring Batch and Spring Expression Language
?Experience in Ext-JS is a plus
?Strong oral and written communication skills.