Lombard International is seeking a highly motivated Java developer to assist with application development, deployment, and maintenance. Responsibilities include troubleshooting and production support. This position will primarily sit in the Philadelphia office, but with a potential option to work in the New York City office if necessary. 10% travel may be necessary depending on the needs of the business. This position will report directly into the Senior Application Developer.
- Assist with requirements analysis and design.
- Write code, unit tests, and documentation.
- Integrate with backend systems and third-party APIs.
- Support on-premise and cloud infrastructure and help maintain applications and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of core Java, J2EE, JSP/Servelets, Apache Struts, and Spring Framework.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Experience working in a lean agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to produce reliable code.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members/levels of the organization.
- Exceptional assessment and organization skills; attention to detail and responsiveness in follow-through.
- Demonstrate proficiency in business-related verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible with the daily work and schedule to accommodate priority assignments on short notice.
- Understands and supports the Company's Values and Guiding Principles: Soul of a small company, Passion, Integrity, Respect, Innovation, and Teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience developing web applications using Java technologies. (No more than 10 years of experience)
- Proficiency in IntelliJ IDEA or equivalent