ProSync is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to develop in Java and work with various databases. ResponsibilitiesTitle of Position: Description of Position:
- Serve as the technical lead
- Delegate tasks to teammates
- Develop in Java
- Work with various databases
Education and Experience Required:
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
- Twenty (20) years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Along with the years of experience, must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc).
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement simple and complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
- Splunk certified
- Cloud experience (HADOOP, Map Reduce)
- GHOSTMACHINE Analytics
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and mold the direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.
Email Staffing@prosync.com for more specifics regarding the position.