JAVA Developer Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
JAVA Developer Lead Note :- Open For H1 Transfer
Location: O Fallon,MO
• Integrate at an enterprise level Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP, and other web services based solutions products by customizing infrastructure deployments and mapping interfaces for the customized software
• Take initiative in identifying areas open to improvements and takes necessary steps with an understanding of the accompanying impacts, dependencies and risks
• Assist with the creation of training materials and development activities to advance the capabilities of the platform.
• Review and assess technical and functional requirements, to identify and document gaps.
[All about You]
• Ability to take initiative and accountability for unforeseen delays and obstacles, openly communicates situation and adjusts resources accordingly.
• Translates various internal or external customer interactions to highlight key needs; prioritizes to meet those needs in a timely fashion with the customer.
• Knowledge of Middleware integrations and solution design
• Ability to implement and consume monitoring tools such as log analyzers and performance monitoring/analysis
• Ability to use and evangelize Agile toolsets such as Confluence and Jira
• Preferred additional qualifications:
• Intermediate to Expert level skill in Linux based distributions
• Intermediate level skill with Bamboo and other automation tools (such as Chef, Ruby, etc)
• Intermediate level skill with shell-scripting, such as ksh, Bash, and Python
• Intermediate to Expert level skill in debugging Java code, Object Oriented DesigResponsibilities that the resource will be responsible for? He will work as a Hadoop/Java developer, JD below
• Experience working on Java applications, excellent grasp of the language and Object-Oriented concepts
• Spring, hibernate – Extensive experiencepreferred
• Proven ability to write production class Map/Reduce java code and Map/Reduce streaming python code
• Experience migrating legacy java code to Map/Reduce paradigm – good to have
• Proven ability with high performance batch data processing, high volume data pipeline and high availability queuing systems
• Solid grasp on relational database modeling and design (Oracle, Postgres)
• Experience in Flume, Storm, Kafka, Spark, Zookeeper preferred
• Experiencewith Unix/Linux and scripting is a plus
• Building scalable, high-performance, reliable, highly available and large distributed systems with a high degree of autonomy
• Break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
How many years of experience?8 to 10+
Can you describe the team culture in your department? Mastercard has very innovative, open and progressing culture, folks joining here end up doing long term assignments.
What are the three must have skills you are looking for? Map Reduce, Java, Spring
What are the soft skills that you believe candidates must possess to be successful in this position? Good Communication sills
What is your interview process?1) DXC internal evaluation2) Client interview. All on skype
Job Title Applying For / RGS ID