Direct Web Application
Ecommerce Developer II
- Consistently demonstrate L Brands enterprise and functional competencies.
- Website support activities: (not all inclusive)
- Resolution of defects and tickets
- Participation in rotational 24×7 on callsupport activities
- Creation of detailed documentation
- Identification and elimination of recurring problems
- Web initiatives (enhancements or project): (not all inclusive)
- Responsible for the development, implementation and operational support of projects.
- Assists in the technical evaluation, design, integration, implementation and support of projects.
- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements
- Design, development, and deployment of customer solutions
- Leadership and Teaming: (not all inclusive)
- Identifies and drives continuous improvement initiatives, streamlining work and improving support.
- Initiates activities and projects in order to support current and future business needs
- Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement
- Customer Interaction skills: (not all inclusive)
Ability to explain technical aspects of a solution to
a non-technical audience
The Ecommerce developer II is responsible for collaborating with a team of developers and provide solutions. Must be highly effective in a fast paced and agile environment. Provides technology solutions for projects and daily support. The eCommerce Developer II ensures adherence to current standards and maintains a commitment to high quality development and implementations, while remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
- 4 yeardegree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- Flexibility is a must to support our customers 24x7x365,
where extended hours may be necessary
- At a minimum the below experience:
- 2-5 Years of Experience in relevant Technologies
- 2+ years of Experience multiple JVM based languages
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, marketing-driven, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work well with senior members of the team
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems.
developing REST based web services
- Experience with Microservices.
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology, Test Driven Development & Continuous Integration
- Strong understanding of source control systems such as GIT
knowledge of creating and managing GIT flows a plus.
- Basic experience with concurrent programming
- Experience using NoSQL databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using In-memory data grids
- Experience with newer programming languages such as GO.
- Experience working with containers (Docker etc) and deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in building event driven microservices.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Job ID:IT 001FK