The individual in this role will be accountable for the successful and timely delivery of projects in the Client Platform / Online Services domain. It is a development role that entails working within a scrum team located in Wroclaw, Poland, or New Jersey, US. This individual will work withother partner teams in multiple geographic locations around the world.
This role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Analyse functional requirements, design and implement solution based on SDLC
- Partake in technical design of application components in distributed / web platform.
- Code, test, and deploy application components with local and offshore developers within a Scrum team.
- Responsible for delivering high quality code that meets our KPI
- Work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
- The team will include a combination of permanent employees and vendors working in Wroclaw, New Jersey, Budapest and Pune.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology, Mathematics
- 4?6years of hands on experience in develop, design, maintenance and integration of distributed application in java J2EE.
- Good knowledge of java, application web services (rest or soap), spring frame work, spring boot is a must
- Tomcat and Webshpere application server knowledge is a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills is a must
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Experienceworking with complex applications with multiple stakeholders a strong plus
- Demonstrable experience of being able to work to very tight timelines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
- Experience with node js, react js, d3 js is strong plus.
- Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
- Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative