Do you enjoy working on projects that will optimize the user experience for your clients? Do you enjoy a work environment fostering mentorship, professional development and the opportunity to assist in the transformation of your client’s business with a leader in the software business transformation industry?
Infusion creates digitalexperiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion’s global team has grown to over 600 people that are fuelled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what’s possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
What’s in It for You!
Infusion offers a collaborative mentor focused career experiences from your first day on the job. Most project teams build software from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to work with emerging technologies, use innovative techniques, and learn industry-leading best practices. Our strong culture is only enhanced by our friendly and enthusiastic team members that are passionate about what they do. One of our greatest strength is our diverse portfolio. Our clients range from financial services to hospitality and tourism.
Infusion Raleigh opened April 2014 as the newest addition to the Infusion family. At Infusion Raleigh, our motto is: The office has the look and feel of a start-up. It’s equipped with a nap room, Xbox one station, state of the art teleconferencing system, and free snacks, all to help maintain a strong work-life balance while conquering technology.
As a Java Developer, you will be an important member of a project delivery team, learning the client’s business, their organization and systems. You will work with various Agile team members to discover organizational challenges and goals. Working directly with the client to define and clarify requirements. You will develop and deliver high quality, low defect features on schedule. Provide quality through adherence to technical best practices; mentorship; feedback and paired programming.
What We Look For:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- 3-7 years Core Java expertise
- Experience with the Spring framework (specifically bean management and JDBC)
- Experience with SOAP
- Exposure to designing REST API's
- Coming from a background passionate about testing - more specifically Unit Testing in a TDD environment
- Experience leading/participating code reviews
- 2+ years’ experience using Maven/Gradle
- Continuous Integration
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
Job ID 2017-1764