1. Engineering or Bachelor?s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 4years of experience in the job description below.
1. Knowledge of designs patterns and their applicability.
2. Understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures and multi-threaded program design.
3. Providing the solutions to the software issues and communication options for resolution and providing recommendations.
4. Testing and integrating the system and assigning the task of execution as well as exploitation of software equipment.
5. Ensure compliance to all requirements and maintain accuracy for same and design all technical system documents and architectural standards.
6. Document all designs and perform all unit tests and develop appropriate applications.
7. Design code for all system design and prepare efficient application programming interfaces.
8. Design, develop, test and implement requirements.
9. Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues, review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation.
10. Knowledge in Object oriented development, version control, release management, change management.
11. Should be familiar with all Unix, Linux servers and knowledge of Software and Hardware installation.
12. Experience with configuration and deployment on the Web/Application servers.
13. Hands on experience with application performance tuning and related tools.
14. Hands on experience with J2EE, SPRING, Spring MVC, REST, JASPER, ANGULAR and HIBERNATE.
15. Hands on experience with JUNIT, ANT, MAVEN, HUDSON AND SVN.
16. JBPM knowledge is preferable
17. Working knowledge with SQL Server and otherdatabase servers.
18. Knowledge of Angular2, Mongo DB, Micro services and Big data is a plus.
19. Understanding of Financial Services, Life and Annuity a plus.
20. Communication skills and exposure to client interaction