Infiniti is searching for a Java Developer in the Sacramento area.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing databasearchitecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical skills and required experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of directly related experience.
- Direct Experience with the following language/methodology:
- Java/J2EE (JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA), Oracle
- Java Script recommended
- Object Oriented Development
- XML, XML Schema, XSLT
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers is desired
- Experience in writing technical specifications recommended
- Experience creating SDLC artifacts
- Experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns and UML
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills.