$100K - $150K*
JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent formulates and defines specifications for somewhat complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
2. Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
5. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
6. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
Valid through: 2020-4-3
$120K - $250K
2 days ago