To all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company location. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The Java Developer will be part of a newly created cross functional agile team to supportFinancial Risk Management. This individual will be part of a relatively new project that will help identify Risk in semi real-time across millions of our customers. This individual will work closelywith developers, business analyst and product owners. The focus will be on creating software solutions to help test the system using automated tests. This individual will also work towards being able to additionally build software solutions for the development of the overall system.
• 2+ Years of Java Programming experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 2+ years’ experience with distributed systems development
• 2+ years’ experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
• 2+ years’ experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
• Knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
• Ability to interpret business requirements
• Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
• 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed